Thursday, April 06, 2006

This is only my third time to start a blog, but maybe I'll actually update this one. I'm afraid the title of my blog may be a bit of a misnomer. Seeing that my favorite shows always get canceled and libertarian/conservatives aren't the most numerous of elected officials, unordinary American may have been a better bet. But it is too late now. My first post is almost done, and I don't have the heart to create a forth one. And besides what if the name is already taken? Oh well, I'll leave you all with a link to something that made me laugh. Maybe it'll make you laugh. You being whomever decided to venture to this particular quadrent of the blogosphere. If I don't know you, I promise substantive posts later, so come back again sometime. If you came here only because you know me, thanks! I don't think I've ever had a blog long enough for it to attract any hits. And now the link to end this post. And since some of you visiting may or may not be editors/grammar police: I know some of grammar could plausibly be wrong. I don't care. You can't make me care, this is my own time. (ha, comma splice!) I will do what I want...because I can.

2 Comments:

Blogger meg said...

hey! funny that i discovered that you have a blog like the day after you started it....i have one too! check it out, and stay in touch!

6:06 AM  
Blogger Burb said...

You CAN change your name . . . it's never too late.

But contradiction is a hallmark of all thoughtful Americans. To be unconflicted is to be simple and predictable.

Keep it up and I'll be watching.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home